Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The whole idea of being in Love
(partly based on fiction)
I was just wondering today about the changes one perceives around him when he is in love. well, its not my first time but I m sure this one is more genuine and with a flare. That doesnt mean my past was nt that intimate but yeah, I really feel some burning sensation for the present relationship. I proposed her a week back and she gently rejected saying "U r a nice guy, I want to be with you but even if I try I just can't". Now that's pretty interesting. What a kool way to turn someone down. But as they say, every cloud has a silver lining. I fumbled into her asking if that was all btw we two. Supposedly, she realized. Afterall, I m a NICE GUY. A 4 hr long chat....silence prevails and a wretched voice frm the other end....."Lets try this." It wasnt a complete YES neither was a NO. Kind of a centrist attitude.

Now with the time I m feeling as if my engrossment of all divin love like feelin is on a passing phase and someone frm the other end wants to be more firm into it. Lets see where it all shapes.

The bottom line is, I m still njoin my single status but in a committed way.....I guess I m in luv again!!!!

No comments: