Saturday, May 12, 2007

Date with a Mermaid.....

She was there all alone
Smiling, fondling, with a deep caring look.
As if asking, ohh lord wats in me that u seeking for...
my beauty, my soul is never mine..its all bestowed to thy sake.

I touched her with a divine feel
as if not a neatly carved flesh
I can see the greatest irony
all aghast is "Me" in me.

Not again the same legend
Not again the same destiny
Not again the sordid tale
that I alwayz wanted to retreat

She offered a Kiss
but there was no touching
I felt the warmth
and caressed

She bent over and asked gently
for how long thy be looking at me
I gasped with blinking eyes
cant help admiring ur beauty

Our fingers locked in
with a pinch of nails
Her soft delight
was soothing and sore
She smiled at me
with a frozen look
asking me when will I leave

It was dark na na darker
infact the darkiest that can be
was AM 2 and she sleepy
I gave a hug n left......

with some wishes and hopes
and glares in my eyes
to meet this mermaid
again n again....

To feel again the same untouched kiss
to feel again the same soothing pinch
To feel again the same audacity of emotional "Me"
To feel again the same fear of being marooned!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

gud one rishu!!! hope next one already in the pipeline :)

Rishu said...

wait for the next meeting for anthr one... :D

Infinite Horizon said...

Ohoooo!!!!!It was jst awesum rishu...!!Words r really beautiful...n having Velvety touch..waiting 4 ur next meeting..to get another wonderful piece of work :-)

Rishu said...

Thanks alot Bhauji :)

Vipin Kumar said...

Rishu mast likha hai yaar ...i specially liked the phrases like " frozen look" and the " untouched kiss" they really pulled me in the scene ...over all very very nice poem

Unknown said...

bada bela banda hai
kahi time nahi hota aur kahi time.............

Anurag Bhatnagar said...

Simply awesome !! Didn't know that u had this amazing poet inside u :)