Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Looking in the past

"Well, its 4 am in the morning. I cant have any sleep. My eyes are paining but I don feel tired. I am just feeling rejuvenated. Waiting for the dawn to break and a new day to arrive. Desperately waiting for her call. Seems, life has come to a halt. Its too pathetic but still I can see a ray of hope coming thru the window. yes, its a full moon nite.

I am listening to some of the oldies, all of them are romantic hits where the actor gets into some pain and tries to comfort him with singing some soft melodies. I have tried my best to be the most ideal and perfect person in this world. Have taken oath so many times not to harm any individual. Keep doing good to everyone. Still, I land in difficult situations. I know they are just momentarily and often more aggravated by my own assumptions. However, I just cant resist loving her. Its almost 13 days and I havent heard her voice. Life is coming to an end. Praying day and nite to ameliorate things. Hope the coming dawn will bring some smile to my gloomy life.

June 10th '06
Rishu
Mumbai"

No comments: