Saturday, May 12, 2007

Best of Luck

Some thing that u gonna listen whenever ur frnds or smbdy whum u kno finds u appearing fr smthing different frm ur usual stuffs. Sounds gud when its fr sm kind of exm, interview or smthing really imp fr u. But now ppl have a habbit to cliche it using numerous times even on smthing totally out of context.

For e.g, If I say I gonna go fr a date, Ppl frm backside start cheering BOL rishu Best of luck!!!

I think, I think and I think....wat was that BOL for??? And then u see a very weird smile on their faces as if they r trying to explain the hidden meaning of Best of luck......I looked into his eyes....a very different look trying to say smthing......Best of luck....na na...Breast of Luck!!!!! OR Best of F**k!!!!

The chucking ends n u go away on ur way....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome man [:P]

Kida said...

:)) .. good one !

Aditi said...

ah ha ........... what about a formal GOOD LUCK !!

Rishu said...

u really made me embarassed after reading it...A Formal Sorry!!! :D